With Amazon Prime Day kicking off on Monday, now is the best time to sign up for a free, 30 day trial membership! Similar to Black Friday, Prime Day will offer amazing deals and discounts on more than one million items. The only catch is that you have must have a Prime Membership to access these fabulous deals.
I did sign up for a free, 30 day membership, and Amazon makes it easy to cancel your membership at any time. So why not take advantage of some great Prime Day deals as well as other Prime Member benefits like Prime Wardrobe or Prime Pantry?
While I love Amazon Prime’s free, two day shipping for most products, there are so many other things I love about my Prime membership. So here are 5 ways you can take advantage of your Prime Membership for the next 30 days.
Amazon Prime Free Trial Bucket List
- Prime Day 2018. It’s a day and a half of awesome deals, making now a great time to buy car seats, toys, clothes, and household items. One noteworthy deal available now is spend $10 at Whole Foods and get a $10 Amazon voucher through July 17. Click here for full offer details.
- Grocery Shopping Benefits. Whether you’re a fan of Whole Foods, Amazon Fresh, or Prime Pantry, your trial membership can help ease the weekly grocery shopping chore. Spend less time at the store by having items delivered to your house or scheduling a pick-up at Whole Foods. Whole Foods and Prime Pantry boast discounts and savings for members, so check out some of your favorite brands.
- Prime Wardrobe. Looking for an outfit or school clothes for your kids? Parents can rejoice because Prime Wardrobe lets you try on clothes, shoes, and accessories. You keep what works and return what doesn’t within 7 days. Amazon even includes a resealable box and prepaid label to keep returns free and simple. Now, style comes to your door, so you don’t have to drag the kids from store to store and juggle mealtimes, nap times, and meltdowns. Click here to check out Prime Wardrobe.
- Prime Video. Similar to Netflix, Amazon has a number of original shows as well as other series, movies, and kids programing available for Prime Members. Additionally, Amazon’s streaming service makes it easy to rent a movie or buy a television series. With your trial membership, check out The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. It’s hilarious and only eight episodes, so completely doable during your trial membership. Plus, it was nominated for 14 Emmys. Click here to watch the trailer.
- Prime Music. Streaming music stations and playlists is one of my favorite Prime benefits. I have the Amazon Music App on my phone and listen to a variety of music throughout the day. Amazon offers great playlists for both me and my toddler. Some of our favorites include Cozy, Calm Crafternoon, Christian for Summer, Preschool Party, and Easy Pop (Clean). I love that I skip as many songs as I want (in a row) and that I can listen to popular music as well as a variety of other genres.
Before the end of your Prime Membership, consider looking into Amazon’s Subscribe and Save feature. Subscribe and Save lets consumers save 15% on qualifying purchases. Prime members can save 20% on diapers, baby food and more with a qualifying purchase through Amazon Family.
Take the time to scope out the prices (and potential savings) on items you buy on the regular like paper products, healthy and beauty products, cleaning supplies, and pet supplies.
Personally, I love that Amazon sends me a bag of dog food every other month because it saves me from making a trip to the pet store and lugging a 45lb bag of dog food home. Some other items I subscribe to include diapers, baby wipes, shampoo, shaving cream, body wash, baby lotion, lawn and garden bags (semi-annually), and laundry detergent.
Each month, Amazon sends me an e-mail reminding me to review my subscription order. I can add, change, or delete items. Then, Amazon ships out all of my items around the 15th of the month. It’s like clockwork. I don’t have to run another errand or even think about things like dog food.
Subscribe and Save’s convenience and added savings for Prime Members is a big reason why I keep my Prime Membership.
Another huge benefit for Amazon Prime members is the free, unlimited photo storage. That’s right. Unlimited. Backing up your favorite snapshots has never been easier. You can view photos on multiple devices and even order prints and photo gifts through Amazon.
Whether you plan to keep your Prime Membership or simply take advantage of a few aspects during your trial, I hope you enjoy great Prime Day deals as well as at least one of the other amazing Prime offers on my bucket list. Click here to sign up for you free, 30 day Amazon Prime trial.