I am so thankful for my family, and I wanted to share a craft that we did together. Using some paint and my free printable template, we made a fall tree with our fingerprints. What’s nice about this craft is that it’s something every member of the family can do! And, even though we did this with our toddler, this craft was not very messy and quick enough to hold her attention.
- My free PDF template: Thankful Family Craft Template
- Red and yellow paint (you can use red and yellow to make orange)
- Wipes or paper towels
- Your family
- Print this tree template: Thankful Family Craft Template. You may want to shrink it based on the size you need.
- Take turns dipping your fingertip into the paint and gently press it on the paper. Layer the colors and prints to create more texture and vivid fall colors to your tree.
- Let it dry.
- Put it on display.
- Take a photo and share this link on social media.
Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Some people are really careful and want very clear fingerprints. With a toddler, that wasn’t likely, so we just had fun with it.
Good luck! I hope you and your family enjoy this craft!