This Emotion Matching game is one of my most popular activities to teach toddlers about emotions. Kids as young as 1 year old can play and learn about foundational emotions, opposites, and facial expressions.. It’s a great addition to printable busy books, learning binders and file folder games.
- PDF of my Emotion Matching (available on here on Etsy)
- Computer Paper
- Laminator (optional)
- Laminating Pouches (I like these 5 MIL ones)
- Self-adhesive dots or hook and loop fastners (like these)
- Binder / File Folder (optional)
- Print PDF document available on my Etsy shop.
- Cut out all graphics (bear and three blankets)
- Laminate the page and graphics.
- Cut out laminated graphics.
- Use adhesive dots to stick emojis along the bottom and to each rectangle.